INGIC is looking to recruit a Marketing Manager who will be responsible for leading new product development, working in collaboration with other relevant Business functions and consumer.
As a Marketing managers you will be responsible for developing, implementing and executing strategic marketing plans for an entire organization (or lines of business and brands within an organization) in order to attract potential customers and retain existing ones.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Manage all marketing for the company and activities within the marketing department.
- Develop the marketing strategy for the company in line with company objectives.
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities.
- Oversee the company's marketing budget.
- Create and publish of all marketing material in line with marketing plans.
- Plan and implement promotional campaigns.
- Manage and improve lead generation campaigns, measuring results.
- Overall responsibility for brand management and corporate identity.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field
- Demonstrable experience in marketing together with the potential and attitude required to learn
- Proven experience in identifying target audiences and in creatively devising and leading across channels marketing campaigns that engage, educate and motivate
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools (e.g., Google Analytics, Omniture, WebTrends)
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- Numerically literate, comfortable working with numbers, making sense of metrics and processing figures with spreadsheets
- Good taste, a sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy and witty communication
- Up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job