INGIC is on the lookout for a competent Marketing Director to be in charge of the organization's marketing ventures.
As the Marketing Director you will hold the ultimate responsibility for the organization's marketing activities and supervise the development and execution of a fully integrated marketing strategy for the business.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Development and application of the Brand strategy
- Creating the customized marketing strategies for new and existing products
- Strong grip over the execution of campaigns, events, digital marketing, and PRs alongside overseeing the implementation of the Marketing strategy
- Enabling the sales team to meet their commercial objectives by providing them with appropriate tools, materials and presentations, through working with them closely
- Guiding the day to day activities of the marketing team
- Ensuring that the marketing objectives are implemented by the marketing team
- Defining marketing materials and programs by working closely with product management team
- Manage social media presence and direct programs to improve social media reputation and recognition
- Developing and delivering marketing and communications strategies for the organization
- Undertake continuous analysis of competitive environment and consumer trends
- Proven track record of experience as Marketing Director
- Excellent leadership and organizing skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to spot original branding opportunities.
- Exquisite interpersonal and communication skills
- Up to speed with current online practices and best marketing techniques
- Hands-on experience of web analytics (e.g. Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with aptitude
- Professional chartered marketer (CIM) is a plus
- Master in business administration, marketing and communications or relevant field
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job