INGIC is on the search for visually gifted Graphic Designer who can improve the way brands and people interact.
As a Graphic Designer you will be responsible for designing and creating from concept phase to final, all graphic communications, both print and digital, to support marketing, sales and operations. This includes marketing collateral materials, direct marketing, web graphics, email graphics, promotional items, event support materials, and special projects.
Additionally, you will be required to:
- Design intuitive experiences that are grounded in and directly mapped to business requirements and user/customer needs.
- Create wireframes, storyboards, user flows, process flows and interactive prototypes from business requirements.
- Create elegant information design solutions and supporting documentation.
- Effectively communicate design ideas and their rationale to team.
- More than a year's experience in a Digital agency.
- Excellent knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud, and wire framing and prototype software.
- Proficient in creating wireframes, storyboards, user flows and process flows and interactive prototypes.
- Strong understanding in user experience and user-centered design best practices and applying those practices to achieve user goals across multiple platforms (Web, iOS and Android).
- Experience working in agile development environment.
- Up-to-date with developments in the experience/interaction design community and wider digital and technical industry.
INGIC is a full-service digital agency, fabricating one-of-a-kind design and development solutions that excite people. The company comprises of the most talented, skilled and experienced professionals from the industry. The company headquarter is located in the state of California. Although, we operate from three additional offices in the United States and currently own four offices at global destinations including UAE, KSA, Singapore and the United Kingdom. Our team as well as company is constantly evolving and ever expanding.
Benefits of Working at INGIC
- Free Monthly Adventures
- Work in an innovative Industry
- Work on Projects that Matter to you
- Constantly Learn about Development
Apply for this Job